You literally have to do these by day and not more than one a day because you have to post the audio file up. (; So don’t miss a day!
- First song to come on your shuffle; why it is on your iPod, what significance does it hold?
- First song to come on your shuffle that makes you happy; why does it make you happy?
- First song to come on your shuffle that makes you sad; why does it make you sad?
- Fifteenth song to come on your shuffle is now the theme that describes your life; what does it say?
- List the first ten songs to come on your shuffle, and post the first one in your audio post.
- First song to come on your shuffle that relates to your day that day; explain it.
- Think of a certain song to want to listen to right now, and go through your shuffle until you find it. Post how many songs out of how many are in your entire library it took to get to it. example: i found the song after 34/576 songs.
- First song to come on your shuffle that is a love song; explain it’s significance to you if any.
- First song to come on your shuffle from a band that you have seen in concert. If you haven’t seen any bands in concert, one that you would like to see.
- First song to come on your shuffle that describes your outlook on life; why? Explain it.
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Birth Date: February 24th, 1992.
Current Location: My room
Hair Color: Brown.
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Snakes, Kill em all
Your dream of the perfect date: I’m not picky, depends on the person really.
Goals you’d like to achieve: I hate goal oriented questions, lets go with the standby and say become a veterinarian.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: If I time this right if I get up at 9, Ill have enough time to get to my 945 class
Your best physical feature: Dont have one in my opinion
Your bed time: When I feel like it
Your most missed memory: I’ll come back to this at some point and time
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, I dont really taste the difference
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or Group Dates: Single, never been on a group date so I’m biased
Adidas or Nike: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coolata, yup I’m a rule breaker
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Take showers: Duh.
Have a crush: Define crush please
Like school: Yah
Believe in yourself: Rarely, low self confidence
Believe what goes around comes around: to an extent
Believe everything happens for a reason: Mixed feelings on this one
Think you’re a health freak: No
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: No
Been hurt: Physically no, emotionally yup
Dyed your hair: Nope
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: Nope
Kissed the same sex: Yup
Gotten beaten up: No
Changed who you were to fit in: No
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: Doesn’t really matter
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 0
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Blue or hazel
Hair color: Brown or dark blonde
Short or long hair: SHORT
Fat or fit: No twigs
Looks or personality: Needs to have both
Fun or serious: More fun but seriousness is needed too
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: This thing, texting about 5 different people
1 HOUR AGO: Driving home
1 WEEK AGO: Damn I dont remember sitting at home playing guitar or something
1 YEAR AGO: In bed sleeping most likely
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: tired/bored
I HATE: being lied too
I HIDE: how I feel and things that bother me
I NEED: find something more entertaining or go to sleep
I LOVE: Music